We are pleased to announce the SRSA governing committee has approved key dates for Funding Round 5:
- Application window: 1 October 2019 to 31 January 2020
- Assessment panel review: February 2020
- Outcome letters distributed via email: March 2020
- CPD activity completion window: 1 April 2020 to 30 April 2021
The Application Guidelines are currently being reviewed and will be available on the Funding Round 5 page prior to the opening of Funding Round 5.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I complete a CPD activity overseas?
Unfortunately, no. All CPD activities must be completed within Australia.
2. What is the maximum amount I can apply for per Funding Round?
The maximum amount available per person is $10,000.
3. Can I apply for multiple CPD activities?
Yes, you may apply for multiple CPD activities, provided that the total funds requested does not exceed $10,000.
4. How can I increase my chances in securing a CPD grant?
The Assessment Panel prioritises clinical attachments, mentorships, peer review and workshops/courses over Annual Scientific Meetings and conferences.
5. When would I receive the CPD grant funds?
Once you have you have completed your approved CPD activity, you will be asked to complete a short online evaluation survey. Your receipts related to CPD expenditure will be verified and then you will be reimbursed to your nominated bank account.