Applications are now open for SRSA Funding Round 4, the key dates are as follows:
- Application window: 1 December 2018 to 31 March 2019
- Assessment panel review: April 2019
- Outcome letters distributed via email: May 2019
- CPD activity completion window: 1 June 2019 to 30 June 2020
How to apply
- Read the Funding Round 4 Guidelines to ensure you are eligible to apply.
- Submit a CPD grant application using the Online Application Form.
- Budget caps have been increased: accommodation ($350/night), breakfast ($30), lunch ($50), and dinner ($70).
- We have made some improvements to the online grant application form based on your feedback.
- For the complete Funding Round 4 Guidelines.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I complete a CPD activity overseas?
Unfortunately, no. All CPD activities must be completed within Australia.
2. What is the maximum amount I can apply for per Funding Round?
$2,000 per training day, up to 5 days (i.e. $10,000).
3. Can I apply for multiple CPD activities?
Yes, each proposed CPD activity will be assessed individually.
4. How can I increase my chances in securing a CPD grant?
The Assessment Panel prioritises clinical attachments, mentorships, peer review, workshops/courses over Annual Scientific Meetings and conferences.
5. When would I receive the CPD grant funds?
Once you have you have completed your approved CPD activity, you will be asked to complete a short online evaluation survey. Your receipts related to CPD expenditure will be verified and then you will be reimbursed to your nominated bank account.