Key dates for Funding Round 3
We are pleased to inform you that the SRSA Governing Committee has approved the key dates for Funding Round 3:
- Application window: 1 June 2018 – 31 August 2018
- Assessment panel review: September 2018
- Outcome letters distributed via email: October 2018
- CPD activity completion window: 1 November 2018 – 31 December 2019
Fellows who live and work in rural and remote Australia are eligible to apply for the grants of up to $10,000 (up to $2,000 per training day, up to five days) to support participation in CPD activities. Check out the SRSA FR3 Funding Guidelines for the complete eligibility / selection criteria and budget caps.
The CPD activities must be completed between 1 November 2018 and 31 December 2019.
Notable changes to Funding Round 3
1. Enhancements to online grant application form
The online application form was launched in November last year as an alternative to the MS Word and email submission process. Positive feedback was received regarding the new method for submitting grant applications.
In addition, suggestions were received for improvement. Some of the enhancements implemented include:
- ability to apply for multiple CPD activities on a single application form;
- proposed budget calculator; and
- general user interface and usability improvements (e.g. help text labels based on Funding Guidelines).
You can submit your Funding Round 3 grant application using the new Online Application Form (closes 31 August 2018).
Be sure to send us your comments and feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Budget and travel expense guidelines
The SRSA Governing Committee has approved an adjustment to the Budget Guidelines. The accommodation and meals allowance have been updated to reflect current market rates. They are as follows:
- Registration fees: no cap
- Flights: economy return
- Accommodation: $350 per night
- Meals: breakfast $30, lunch $50, dinner $70
- Private car: 69c per km
For more information regarding SRSA Funding Round 3, contact email@example.com