- Before completing this application form, please read the Individual Application Guidelines.
- Where the applicant is not affiliated with a College (i.e. area of need practitioner, staff specialist), the applicant is also required to submit a letter from the employer confirming their status as a specialist.
- Applications will be considered on a case by case basis with priority given to more remote applications, using the Modified Monash Model (MMM) geographical classification system.
- The applicant must have been living and working in the rural and remote area for no less than 12 months.
- Backfill for individual funding support may also be considered where, without such support a medical specialist may not be otherwise able to participate in approved CPD activities.
- Annual Scientific Meetings are considered lower priority than practical skills workshops or courses.
- The total maximum grant amount an applicant can apply for is $10,000 for a maximum of five days, at a maximum rate of $2,000 per day (i.e. workshop registration, travel costs and accommodation).
- Please supply a URL or flyer providing more information on the nominated CPD event.
- The proposed CPD event must take place in Australia, between the 1 November 2018 and 31 December 2019. No retrospective funding will be considered.
- If the applicant registers for a CPD event before being informed of the outcomes of the Assessment Panel, they do so at their own risk. Please ensure you keep your receipts so that if your application is successful you can be reimbursed.
- Applications will be assessed by an Assessment Panel, appointed by the SRSA Sub-Committee.
- Applications will be assessed according to the Eligibility and Selection Criteria outlined in the Individual Application Guidelines.
- Post assessment feedback will be provided to both successful and unsuccessful applications.
- Successful applicants must provide all relevant original receipts for full reimbursement.
- Statutory Declarations will not be considered.
- If you require further information on the application process please contact the SRSA PMU at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9256 5419.
The information provided by you in this application form will be used to assess your eligibility to receive funding under the Support for Rural Specialists (SRSA) Program and for reporting and research purposes. Any information you have supplied in connection with your application will be dealt with in accordance with the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
SRSA Funding Round 3 – Individual CPD Grant Application Form
Applications close: 5pm AEST 31 August 2018
Proposed CPD activities must occur between: 1 November 2018 and 31 December 2019